Friday, November 10, 2006

I can't wait until 5pm today...

It isn't even 10 in the morning and I am thinking about the end of the day. Maybe it is because I know that so many other people have today off....and maybe I just need a full weekend to enjoy....since I only had one day off last week. Argh.

And lucky me, It looks like that Nissan Sentra guy knows Yoshi...figures....Yoshi knows everyone.

Hey- I discovered a fun thing to do. First, check Megan's Law listings and find out who the local sex offenders are. Actually, it turns out that one sex offender lived right next to me on Waller St. I lived in 608 Waller and he lived in 606 Waller. We shared a fire escape....and were smoking buddies (which reminds me of a Curb your Enthusiasm episode). Anyhoo, Jenny and Sherry looked this guy up and we had a long debate about whether or not it was really our neighbor...his sex offender picture is really bad. Luckily, Johnny Jr. managed to identify him. I mean, he kinda tried to molest Johnny and my cat Mr. Miu Miu Chaplan so Johnny should know

The second fun thing to do is to go to Zabasearch.com and type in Sufjan Stevens. See for yourself.

3 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger faycat said...

You don't know waiting for the day to end until you've spent a work week in Knoxville...

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, this isn't quite right. it should read 'jenny and neshemah had a long and senseless debate about whether or not it was really our neighbor, even though it should have been really obvious that it was. Luckily SHERRY -- the one with the brains (and the DNA) was finally able to get through to us and convince us that it was him'
could you please be accurate on your blog and give credit where it's due?

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Red Star Nezzie said...

whatever. . . whatever

 

Post a Comment

<< Home