Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm too frickin' busy!





Seriously-- I can't get to the bloggin lately....but I promise that there will be more posts. I feel a little inspired today-- post-election high. Hmmm... just going thru some of my pictures and thought it was about time that I posted some real gems. Unimportant really, but they are pictures of my dog (Jake), cat in Dunsmuir (Snoop Dog), dad (Harry), and me and Colin (friend from childhood). Awesome. Hopefully, I get to post more stuff.... like Still Flyin' is playing with Mates of States at GAMH this month. Like I really hate the premise of this show on ABC - starring Taye Diggs- about a day that keeps repeating itself....ummm....Groundhog Day?!!!!!!!!! And how I hate the new Nissan Sentra commercial... some idiot living in his car for 7 days and making a film about it. You know what kind of car you can live in? an old school VW bug with a sink...Question: Are they trying to sell this car to homeless young people? I don't get it. And, I hate Sarah Evans (if I were married to her, I would sleep with the anorexic nanny too), Anna Nicole Smith, Entertainment Tonight, and the fact that online news refers to K-Fed as Fed-Ex now.

3 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that dude in those nissan sentra ads has been to my apartment on Hugo Street

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger faycat said...

Snoop dog looks kinda like Opaw! And your friend has some killer 80's hockey hair. Awesome

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger sarah said...

i have emailed w/ the nissan sentra guy. he lives in SF and was once going to take me on a weird tour. but we never connected.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home