Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Updates!

I'm in San Francisco right now, but as far as I can tell, nothing much is going on. I did hear that Still Flyin' will be playing at the Great American Music Hall in November. They will be opening for Mates of States. I think that after their recent trip to Sweden, they are going places- for example Los Angeles...soon.

As for me, I have been catching up on Law & Order. In fact, I never watched it much before, but it is on ALL the time!

And, I'm planning great things...or on my way to plan them.

Also, I went to the Glide Memorial Church service this past weekend. I'm not one for churches, except when forced to go because grandma has a weekly gig as the organist for the Dunsmuir Catholic Church, but Glide is awesome. I like to think of it as a community meeting with really awesome gospel, soul, and blues music. Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home