Sunday, April 02, 2006

Tierra Santo

I went to San Telmo today. Totally like walking down memory lane.....remember when my passport was stolen???

After San Telmo, Fay and I went to Tierra Santo...dude... a theme park devoted to Jesus. What the fuck. We took some pictures but had to stop because everything was about the fuckin crucifixion....again, what the fuck. We did, however, get some nice professional photos taken with a Jesus the size of King Kong.

And, I ate some lomo.

See ya.

4 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger Me2 said...

donde estas tu picturas? I want to see.

 
At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't remember when your passport got stolen but I do remember when you got robbed and Yoshi kept calling them. Two hoodrats running away with a stolen purse and a Shins song ringtone playing over and over again. Awesome. So does everyone get to visit but me? - Chi short for Chicago

 
At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i ain't goin'. too many argentinians in argentina.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger faycat said...

I can't believe the line for the Creation was so long. What's better than Creation?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home