i heart poo
Set left yesterday for New York. His departure meant the end of the Sokol Twin Adventures. So sad. We went to Bariloche in the Andes, and Trelew on the Patagonian coast. After Sach left, Set, Sherry and I went to Iguazu Falls and some small town next to marshland. This particular part of the trip was alll planned by Set for the sole purpose of finding "bichos". Well, there are many stories that I need to tell, but I think I need Sherry to help me with this. I just wanted to say that I'm back in BA.
And...Fay, Selenne and Colin will all be here this week. Gonna be awesome.
Oh yeah, a 60 year old man gave me his digits last night. He wants to have "language" lessons and said he'll even pay me. Gross. And Coco, this gay jewelry maker in our local bar, gropped me last night. He said "que linda...blah blah blah" then he hugged me and then his hand started to move to my boob and I freaked out. Sherry hates him now... apparently he was molesting her puddin earlier.
the pumpkin masher

3 Comments:
Coco! He's the coolest notasgayasyouthink jewelry maker ever! Lick his check for me!
toot toot!
well, you can lick his check or his cheek...
Does "gay" perhaps mean something different in espanol?
Post a Comment
<< Home