Wednesday, March 01, 2006

NO SEXO

Thanks to my new friend Lupa, I now know all of the phrases that will either get you into bed or are an attempt at getting you into bed.

I am going to list them- minus accents or beginning question/exclamation marks.

Here goes:

Estoy aburrida. Vamos a un lugar mas tranquila?

Que lindos ojos que tenes.

Vamos a revolcarmos a la playa?

vamos a coger!

Vamos a un lugar a solas?

" La lengua es el organo que algunos degeverados usar para hablar."- this one is a joke. plus I'm not sure if I am spelling everything correctly because Lupa's handwriting is sometimes hard to read (LUPA, correct me if I'm wrong)

Vamos a chocar los meones!-- something about hitting our privates together. Gross huh?

So there you are. A very important Spanish Lesson.

---> and I have beautiful pictures from Montevideo and my weekend camping. Next Next Next.

4 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"La lengua es el órgano que algunos DEGENERADOS USAN para hablar."

It's great!!! ja ja ja
lupa

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Red Star Nezzie said...

thank you for correcting me.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger faycat said...

does "Estoy aburrida" mean "I'm bored" or "I'm boring"? I thought it meant boring, but why would you want to go somewhere with someone who admits that they're boring?

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger sarah said...

wait, so now you need to do translations for all of those.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home