the pumpkin masher

when drinks mix, loose lips sink ships.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

This makes me so so very sad

I'm not into praying or anything...but I hope it works. This poor San Francisco couple is missing and I can't imagine....can't imagine...what that means.... the possibilities are horrible... but that is just where my mind is. Maybe they are just trapped in a cave or something...waiting to be found.

posted by Red Star Nezzie @ 4:45 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: Red Star Nezzie
Location: San Francisco, California

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Rumsfeld........sucks
  • Now I don't feel so bad!!
  • Just In from our Correspondent in the Marina, Sher...
  • Strange and Stranger
  • Panspermia-- 'nuff said.
  • You know you want it...
  • I can't wait until 5pm today...
  • I'm too frickin' busy!
  • Jobby Job
  • My new gym

Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker