Wachovia will Walk All Over Ya
I'm at home (Dunsmuir) right now and for some reason, I started thinking about Prager and how much I actually miss her. Last summer, she was living with Sherry, Me, My sister, Johnny, and Mr. Miu Miu Chaplin. I think- and this is the way that Liz remembers it- the Sherry had some dream about Prager's job at Wachovia...Wachovia will walk all over you! There have been lots of Wachovia commercials on television lately and me and Liz keep repeating the phrase over and over.
Also, I was telling my parents about Argentina and Mate and my dad walked over to the kitchen and pulled out a big bag of it. Sherry- Oh my God- you HAVE to buy me a mate cup and spoon to give him! I totally forgot.
My spoon is too big.
I'm a banana.
the pumpkin masher

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home