Friday, April 28, 2006

I'm a little sad

Last night the chef at the resto-bar downstairs asked Sherry and I what year we were born...as in...year of the (rat, monkey, rooster...). Sherry said that she is a Monkey and I said that I am a Dragon. Sherry smiled and said that most of her friends are Dragons...

Well, then chef tells me that it is something really special and I should be proud to be a Dragon. I have heard all this crap before, by the way. And then tells me that this is my last life. Apparently, Buddha and his peeps believe that when someone is born in the year of the Dragon, they have reached their last reincarnated life. They are the oldest living souls.

So you know what this means? This is it!! THIS!!

Or, they are all completely full of shit.

1 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger faycat said...

look at this positively - if this is indeed our last lives, then that means no matter what crappy stuff we do in this life, we won't have to pay for it in the next.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home