Things are looking better.

I still need a job, but I am starting to feel happier. Thank the Lord.
Yesterday, I went to a BBQ for Architecture in Helsinki. I would probably geek out if I hadn't met them all before. But I absolutely love their music. Love. Love.
Also, I am moving into my sublet tomorrow. That will make me feel more comfortable. I love comfort.
And I have recently become obsessed with Sufjan Stevens. He has one song that I can't get enough of. It is about a girl with cancer...and my favorite part is where he mentions getting together with his prayer group to pray on her body...but it didn't work.
the pumpkin masher

2 Comments:
sufijan steefens wants to take away your right to choose.
that's my favorite song on that album too. i love the "with my shirt tucked in, and my shoes untied" line. sigh. why does he have to be a christian!?
Post a Comment
<< Home