Friday, May 26, 2006

Music is a must.

I am going to buy tickets for the Pinback show at Bimbos. Come one come all. The show is on May 31st. I'll be there with Kim Neroda. And shit, it sure beats watching Keanu Reeves in "Constantine"- has anyone seen this crap? Tilda Swinton (the same lady that Sherry insulted in South America) plays an angel...wait..the son of Satan just came out of Keanu's stomach in a fancy white suit and i am pretty sure he's gay- not Keanu, but the son of Satan. Nope, that was actually just Lucifer.

I've really got to stop watching crap movies. This past weekend I watched "The Ringer" and "Wolf Creek" and "Fun with Dick and Jane"...speaking of "Fun with Dick and Jane," Kenneth Lay was found guilty today. I know, the connection between Enron and a Jim Carrey movie isn't immediately obvious, so this this the only time that I will recommend that you watch it.

And after almost four months, I returned to Zeitgeist for a hamburger and beer. It was wonderful.

Keanu just flipped off Lucifer.

I need a job.

1 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Insulted her? I didn’t insult her. All I said was that she was a totally mediocre actress of less than mediocre indie movies (case in point: Teknolust -- dare you to watch it!) who for some mysterious reason has recently become more visible. The truth is the truth man. However, I might not have worded it quite like that had I known she was sitting right next to us...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home