NYC
Just got back and the weather was amazing. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see Sach as much as I wanted to. And I was there for such a short time...seems really quite pathetic that I spent money on a ticket for a quick visit. Especially considering the fact that I have nothing else to do. But I did make it to Fay's birthday party. We drank away the 20s- or, she did. I don't think I've ever seen her drink that much before. Well, good for Fay! Hurray for Fay!!
Now I'm back in the US. I saw the Season Finale of Lost last night. It was so good!
And one more thing-
A lady had a heart attack on my flight and we ended up being detoured to Amarillo, Texas, where we were met by ambulances and fire trucks. It was so crazy. But not as crazy as the guy who, on my flight to Atlanta, told me that if I saw a bullet to take it.
the pumpkin masher

1 Comments:
And you may never see me drink that much again. Although, I really kept my shit together, I'm pretty proud of that!
This guy once had a heart attack and dropped dead in the middle of a concert (I wasn't playing, I was in the audience 2 or 3 rows behind him). Freaky times.
Post a Comment
<< Home