Funny Ha Ha


This weekend I went to see "Tinkle" with Yoshi and friends. Tinkle is a comedy performance- multi-comedians- hosted and put together by David Cross. This was actually the second time that I got to see David Cross perform and damn, that guy is funny!
Now, I'm not really one for comedy, but Yoshi has "introduced" me to some pretty funny people. Like Aziz Ansari, who, in this video, carries a boombox around with the world's shittiest mixtape. I stole the link from Yoshi's blog.
Well, at Tinkle, I got to see David Cross and a few other comedians who were either funny or less funny. This would have been a good night overall, but it was made even better by a couple of people in the audience....Dave Foley, who was sitting right behind us in the last row of the theatre (laughing so loud that I lost concentration a couple of times)and Jimmy Tamborello from The Postal Service, who was sitting across the aisle from us.
Oh yeah, and I guess some small guy from Freaks and Geeks was there too. I didn't see him. I've never even seen Freaks and Geeks.
did not get to meet Dave or the miniature man, but since Yoshi is friends with Jimmy, I got to meet him. I am just so upset that I didn't get a proper cameraphone pic with the guy. And what the hell was he doing at Tinkle when his buddy was on SNL with Death Cab For Cutie?
the pumpkin masher

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home