Tuesday, January 17, 2006



I hate the death penalty. I hate the fact that California executed an old man last night who was not only blind, but in a frickin wheelchair. That sentiment, however, is not mirrored by most people. This morning on the radio, some female DJ was commenting on how she thinks that California's latest execution was deserved. She was complaining about the fact that our justice system allowed the man so many appeals that he got to live to an old age. Then she went further by saying that old, blind, and paraplegic people should just be happy to role over and die. I was totally annoyed. Actually, I was pissed. How dare some self-righteous bitch use her air time to promote the death penalty and the death of old, sick people.

But it is a free country, so I'll just vent on my own blog.

The DJ continued to talk about clemency and used a recent story as an example of when clemency should be granted. In Montana, a cow escaped a slaughterhouse and was on the run from the police. This cow managed to avoid getting hit by a couple of cars, a train, and even avoided drowning in a river. After talking about the cow's adventure, the DJ went on to say that clemency should be granted in her (female cow) case. Although I agree with that, --I mean, the cow really wanted to live!-- I think the DJ is a biatch. She's comparing a runaway cow with a feeble old man. If he could run from the police, would that make a good case for clemency? Cuz I bet he wanted to.

So, with that in mind, here is the article about that cow:

Cow gets clemency

and a few other cow stories:

Drunken cow herding still Banned

Cow Poop makes money

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home