Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Johnny Vatos of Oingo Boingo



My mom told me (maybe 2 years ago) that she dated Johnny "Vatos" Hernandez from Oingo Boingo. She told the story cuz my ex was obsessed with Oingo Boingo and Danny Elfman. Her story was her way of bonding.

Well, she is on myspace, which I mentioned before, and has added Danny Elfman as her friend. She swears it is him and the two laugh about funny "vatos" stories. She even invited him up to Dunsmuir to hang out.

Also, my mom dated some kid in the Elvis movie, Blue Hawaii

Right now, the music on my itunes keeps switching between Siouxsie & the Banshees, Billy Joel and Eminem. Think about that combo for a moment.

3 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger faycat said...

Your mom is awesome. I want to add her on myspace.

Speaking of Billy Joel, did I tell you about having dinner at that Italian restaurant in my hood that I took you to once? On weekends there is this Italian dude playing a casio and singing and he loves to sing him some Billy Joel, but in Italian. It's awesome.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Red Star Nezzie said...

oh that sounds awesome. i LOVE billy joel.

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger faycat said...

i was singing along, you can't not sing along to billy joel. not in italian though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home