Oh What A Night....Hmmm...Hmmmm
Well...my car was broken into with the key that the hoods stole. I am feeling completely victimized. Paranoid. Depressed.
My mom is visiting me this weekend. My brother turned 27 and we have to take a Sunday trip to Vacaville Medical Correctional Facility.
I convinced my sister to sign up at a casting agency. Here are her mug- I mean beauty- shots.
I'm also posting this funny excerpt from Sherry....a student paper on art:
ÂI can personally state, having been involved with occult magic for a few years at one point in my life, that the image presented by Picasso is a very well stated representation of things I believe myself to have seen during astral projection (removal of self from body) if that counts for anything...Â
Does anyone have an idea for a second job- I'm desperate here.
the pumpkin masher

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home