Monday, October 03, 2005

Friendster is HI-larious!

Last week Fay told me that you can view the people who have viewed your profile on Friendster. For those of us who are avid internet stalkers, this was disastrous news! I mean, I don't want people to know that I look at their pages!

Well, that was until I looked at the people who viewed my profile. There they all were-- their smiley Friendster photos, all looking up at me--and they were caught red handed. The funny thing was that I knew that someone was thinking the same thing about me. Most of the people who looked at mine were ex-girlfriends of current and ex-boyfriends and even a current girlfriend of an ex-boyfriend. The rest were friends of the girls and the boys...all snooperrific people. And you know what? I suddenly felt better. It was proof that we are ALL the same. We all look. We are all curious. And I wasn't the only ex or current looking at an ex or current's ex or current. You got me? It was satisfying. I felt normal again. I am NOT that unique! Some would say that exclaiming your commonness is not really a good thing, but for me, it proves I am completely sane. No more meds for this little girl.

Oh yeah- I saw Dolly Parton yesterday at a free concert. She has huge knockers. It is nice to know that you can depend on some things to remain the same.

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger faycat said...

you should have seen all the craigslist MC postings about it on friday. everyone was freaking out about how so-and-so was going to know they were stalking them, etc. it does indeed make you feel better about some of things you do that feel a little unbalanced. we're all unbalanced in exactly the same ways.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home