She Did It For Me...

On Saturday night, I got this call from my sister (keep in mind that I didn't hear it until Sunday morning when I freaked the fuck out!). She called to tell me that she had been out at Milk and had seen Jason Lee sitting with a bunch of friends.
Story goes like this:
She instantly waves at him and thinks that he looks familiar-- she made this same mistake with members of Motley Crue the night before. Then she realizes that it is Jason Lee, one of her sister's (ME!) Hollywood crushes. She goes up to him --not caring that he is surrounded by 6 of his friends-- and asks him to come over to her friend's house for an after-party. Keep in mind that Liz (my sister) didn't actually think that he would be remotely interested in her "after-party". But, she thought that it was worth a try. Anyhow, she goes to her friend's house and calls me to say "I just met Jason Lee and invited him over. Call me now!"
I didn't check my voicemail that evening.
The next day, my sister shows up to my house and tells me about her night.
Turns out that Jason Lee showed up to her friend's house ready for the "after-party." Well, my sister said that she was sorry the she had misled him, but that they had beer. She gave him some beer and then tried to determine which girl would make out with him. After much debate, she volunteered to do it-- for me. Her words to me the next morning:
"I did it for you" and "I thought about you the entire time."
Needless to say, I was pretty grossed out at the thought of my sis thinking of me while making out. Ewwwe.
And I am also incredibly jealous!!!!! Although, I hear that he is a bad kisser....
the pumpkin masher

3 Comments:
a bad kisser? how can that be? god, i love him...dammit i wanna make out with jason lee!
wow...
your sister is pretty incredible
Can she make out with Ewan McGregor for me!! Oh wait did I just say that!
Post a Comment
<< Home