Blogs With Themes
Honestly, the best blogs are those with themes--for example, my friend Dan's blog about www.cryingwhileeating.com and then the one about the worst record album covers ever.
I kinda suck in that I have absolutely no theme. Maybe that is my theme-- Rambling nonsense.
It is a big ole what-did-I-do-today blog-- which is really only interesting to me.
Sucks huh? Once upon a time, I had another blog, with a couple of friends, that was the best blog ever...it was real live themed blog...but it is dead now.
Oh and guess what. I rode the bus today with an Amy Sedaris look-a-like. I am still trying to figure that one out-- she had Chanel sunglasses and short hair-- and that face-- so Strangers with Candy!! But it couldn't be her, right?
the pumpkin masher

2 Comments:
you're not alone in the blog of rambling nonsense world.
I remember that blog, fondly. some bossy jerk made us take it down. bossy jerk.
Post a Comment
<< Home