Thursday, May 12, 2005

The Lightbulb Hovering Above My Head Is Officially On.

You know what? If Little Timi Lugo had his own blog, it would be sweet. I imagine that I would look at his blog every hour on the hour and giggle until I shit my pants and honestly believe that life is wonderful...but alas, he has no blog. Still, I feel lucky/important enough to be on his "forwards" list. Thank you Tim. Thank you for the smiles.

Today's lesson from Tim:

"Dog fighting is for wimps, look what you need to have for some street cred in Nigeria."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Apparently the hyemas fight the baboons.

3 Comments:

At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to point out that the hyenas look pretty mean...but what the dude doing with a baboon?

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger faycat said...

baboons are supposed to be really mean. set told us that story about baboons in Kenya and it still disturbs me.

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Red Star Nezzie said...

i spelled hyenas, HYEMAS> I'm retarded

 

Post a Comment

<< Home