I'm back!
I just got back yesterday from the land of Hawai'i. I stayed with Fay and her family at the Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel. See below:


It was a very fancy place. I don't think I'll ever have enough money to travel like that again. Thank you, thank you Fay's family! And, I cannot even explain how awesome it is to hang out with a family of New Yorkers on the beaches of Hawai'i. Fucking brilliant!
As for the island, it was half lava rock and half rainforest. My favorite parts of the trip were: sea turtles, coffee fields, donkeys (I didn't actually see them), frogs, Pele, and the 1960s-ish Lu'au. I felt like Elvis was going to pop out at any moment and sing. Good Times.
the pumpkin masher

3 Comments:
what day is it? i'm so confused.
we went back and got more poke. aloooooha!
says mr hanky
Hau'oli Po'alima (Happy Friday!)
--i cut and pasted this from a chick at work.
Post a Comment
<< Home