I Am Posting Just To Post
Weekend fun??? I noticed that my friend Fay called me this weekend. I have yet to call her back since I only remembered that I listened to my messages completely wasted on Saturday.
I went to Mind Zap-- good fun-- I ran away from the pot brownies. No good for me. Last time I took them, I started freaking out and couldn't enjoy the Modest Mouse, Franz Ferdinand and Interpol show I was at. I will never forgive my sister for giving me those evil mouth yummies.
Let's see-- on Sunday, I went to a cat show in Hayward. I think that cat show people are the same type of people that hang out in casinos in Reno or Laughlin, Nevada. Not the classy peeps, but the tan, leathery skin, tiger strip wearing, pink lipstick loving, virginia slims smoking, type of peeps. I want a Japanese Bobtail. Or, an Ocicat. Or, a Havana Brown.
the pumpkin masher

1 Comments:
josef told me to call you and ask yoshi to call james mercer to get on the vip list. i told him he was on crack if he thought that was going to happen, but i was good and called.
i want an ocicat, they're awesome. i think opaw is part ocicat because she acts wild and has a spotty tummy.
Post a Comment
<< Home