A Nite's Tale
On Friday nite, I went to see the Crystal Skulls and the Wedding Present. Overall, a good show. The four of us, who attended the show together, left early to meet other people at Edinburgh Castle for a scenester dance party. JG,MM drummer, was there with his new girlfriend. I guess she was in SF, acting as a stylist for a photoshoot and he decided to fly down to spend the weekend with her.
Her friends, some skaters from Reno, were really friendly and invited us to a BBQ at their house on Saturday (we didn't make it) . Anywayz, I was put off by Jeremiah's new girl. She seemed kinda rude and well... I wasn't the only one who thought so. I thought that she was super beautiful tho. Which goes to show that famous musicians can get the hottest women.
Well, today I received an email from Marje (Y's friend), passed on by Y., that said that JG's GF ended up being really nice and cool and that I should know that our first impressions were wrong. Ok, I said. Then I got another email. Turns out that bitchy-turned-nice girlfriend of Jeremiah is actually Shannyn Sossamon's little sister.
the pumpkin masher

4 Comments:
i'm so jealous that you got to see wedding present. they play here while we're in hawaii. suck.
dude-- backstage too!
holy shit. waaaahh
didn't mention my bbq. guess i failed to impress, or embarassed by dumping beer all over myself.
Post a Comment
<< Home