when drinks mix, loose lips sink ships.
posted by Red Star Nezzie @ 4:43 PM 5 comments
Another plug to boot. Thanks very much. I would have linked the "Guess When Terry Shiavo Dies and Win a Free 'Please Don't Feed the Terry' T-Shirt" contest but unfortunetly, I posted too late.
well- i stole this from you a little late-- considering that she died ages ago. BTW-- have anything on the Pope or Prince Charles' wedding?
nez, try http://gofugyourself.typepad.com/ lots of funny posts about it.
umm-- i love talking about fuglie peeps.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Another plug to boot. Thanks very much. I would have linked the "Guess When Terry Shiavo Dies and Win a Free 'Please Don't Feed the Terry' T-Shirt" contest but unfortunetly, I posted too late.
well- i stole this from you a little late-- considering that she died ages ago. BTW-- have anything on the Pope or Prince Charles' wedding?
nez, try http://gofugyourself.typepad.com/
lots of funny posts about it.
umm-- i love talking about fuglie peeps.
umm-- i love talking about fuglie peeps.
Post a Comment
<< Home