Thursday, March 17, 2005

SA is OK!

By SA, I mean South Africa. My good friend Arianna just sent me an email to let me know that her documentary on South Africa was shown at an Indie Film Festival in Milan. Apparently, the theatre was packed. Since the showing, she has had an invitation to show the documentary at a festival in Spain and one in New York. That means, I will probably get to see her soon.

She put the documentary together with a group of Italian skaters, Punk Rockers and Indie film makers. You can check them out at www.spaghettochild.com. This site is currently only in Italian, but Arianna is working on translating it to English.

I just have to say that I am SO proud of my girl. She has moved beyond the beer belly that took on a personality of its own storyline to political issues. Still, I wonder how the beer belly film turned out. I spent at least 2 days in London filming for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home