Missed Connections has crossed the line
Things You Probably Don't Know
Reply to: anon-61901102@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-03-01, 6:06PM PST
1) That there are six people -- all women - who are listed with your SSN.
2) That in December 2003 you refinanced your house in the Mission.
3) That I saw you leave your office at 3:20 p.m. (i don't want to post your image) and climb into the car below.
4) That starting next week I will be working four days a week four blocks from you at the CPMC. That's why we must resolve this. I'll be driving by your office everyday, drinking coffee in the Laurel Village. We must work this out.
5) That I don't hate you and that I know you're afraid of being sucked back into something. I only want to talk to you. Is that so much to ask? You have made me do things I would never consider doing just in an effort for aa polite conversation. My God, is it really so much to achieve a little closure in our lives?
the pumpkin masher

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home