Wednesday, June 07, 2006

sex. sex. oh sex.

Well, how did you end up spending 6/6/06? Sacrificing virgins and listening to slayer?? not me!

I went to see X-men with Yoshi...yeah, not the greatest movie and definitely not omen. I came home and then I went with Kim to Trannyshack. Thank god for the trannies. You know, I wonder how they have so much fun being women when I find it completely boring at times.

Anywayz, the show opened with the "Bad Seed" and ended with the "Exorcist" and a man showing me his cock. He had a nice piercing at the end of it.

And, I've been really into Freaks and Geeks lately. I missed the series when it played on television. I think that I lived in London or something. Here is my favorite F & G scene for your viewing pleasure:


and here is something else for your tasting pleasure:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home