Monday, December 26, 2005

The day after

I was just looking at my blog and noticed that I spelled pictures as pitures..... am I retarded?

Well...enough about my mistakes...I make plenty of them.


I'm at home right now contemplating my future. In one month, I will be out of work and without an apartment. I can't help but think that this year (2005) really really sucked. I was self-destructive, on meds, lost my job, got mugged...what else...I don't know. But I did manage to find some good in the last year-- I met lots of wonderful people and a wonderful Yoshi. I think that they all helped me recover from a horrible, traumatic year. Thanks.


And I got a cat...but this is the part that really upsets me-- I brought the fish and the cat home for the holidays. Unfortunately, my parents' dog Jake attacked my poor Miu Miu. I saw the entire thing. There were some territory issues and the cat crossed the line. Jake grabbed him and shook him around... if you can imagine a kitten in the jaws of a golden retriever...you can imagine why I was so freaked out. I had to jump on the dog's back and pry his jaw open to save poor Miu Miu. Luckily, Jake is very old and is missing most of his teeth so there was absolutely no blood. Miu Miu is alive and very upset. After the fight, my parents' cat, Snoop Dog, went into Miu Miu's bedroom and sprayed the walls. I think Miu Miu knows that he's not welcome. But my poor baby!!! He is very sore and not very energetic. I almost took him to the hospital today, but soon realized that he is only bruised and is eating and shitting like a good kitty. I can't wait to bring him home.

And that was what made me think of the future. He only has a home for one more month...oh Jebus.

And I hope that my grandpa recovers from his illness. I found out that he ended up very sick and in the hospital today. Merry Christmas, huh?

I will think positive and leave you with the words of my good friend Sylvianne:

Je te souhaite une très bonne année 2006, pleine de surprises et de bonheur !

Plein de gros bisous...


I hope I have "pleine de" good "surprises" from "bonheur"--- or at least people I know do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home