Saturday, December 17, 2005

Top Albums for 2005

My friends keep asking me which albums I'd choose...well, I haven't put much thought into it, but I would immediately say:

1. Of Montreal
2. Clap your Hands Say Yeah
3. MIA
4. Gorillaz
5. Architecture in Helsinki (was that a new CD?)

However, I would also say that the most influential (in every aspect of my life) album of the year was the Still Flyin' one.... yeah....for obvious reasons...and the songs are good too!

That being said, Anthony sent me a link to Pitchfork that listed Still Flyin' as the number 2 band for Cameron from Architecture in Helsinki: http://pitchforkmedia.com/features/comments/12-16-05/

Surprising was the fact that neither Josephine nor Jans Lekman chose Still Flyin'. No hard feelings though.


Oh yes, for those of you who like the Giants, I got to go to Sarah's Christmas Party at SBC Park. We got a tour of the grounds and then got to hit in the batting cages behind the dugout.

Awesome.

2 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger sarah said...

hey will you post the baseball pictures or email them to me?
thanks!
s

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Red Star Nezzie said...

i'll post them. i emailed them all to yoshi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home