Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Lunch Time and Hollywood


So, for lunch I had to go home. My sister left a curling iron on in the bathroom and since I've been through a fire before, I freaked out and had to go turn it off. 2 things happened on my trip:
1. I got to see some Hollywood team filming a movie staring (starring?) Will Smith. They actually built a Bart Station on the dog park by my house. (See Tim and the Station on the Left)




2. My feet got seriously blistered up from a new pair of shoes. Now I'm sitting at work looking like a freakin leper.

3 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger faycat said...

but at least the shoes are cute!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Red Star Nezzie said...

i just realized that my headache affected my typing.

I instead of a

feel instead of feet

i tried to correct it-- but my posting looked very cracked out.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Red Star Nezzie said...

looks not looked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home