Thursday, August 18, 2005

One more thing


My friend Paula makes the greatest clothes. We laugh about the fact that I may own her entire Fall collection. But check out her clothes. I am a huge fan and am currently trying to convince her that selling clothes online is the answer to success! I WILL win her over!

2 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger faycat said...

tell her that he has to sell online if there is no other way for me to get that awesome red top with the big sleeves here in NYC. cause i loves me some big sleeves.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Red Star Nezzie said...

i jsut emailed paula and asked for bird tights. she called me an uber shopper and said that i could have them for free. and the red top with big sleeves? i own that too. i think i've lost it. next time i try to lay out cash for clothing, i'm gonna have to slap my own hand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home