Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Alert! Ebay Addict Over Here!

Yup. My name is Neshemah and I am an Ebay Addict. Over the last weekend, I have "won" 3 pair of black boots that all look the same. Well, there may be slight variations, but they are hardly noticeable. This is very typical of me. Yesterday, Lydia from London IMed me and told me that in addition to buying many robots from Ebay, she has now bid and won (by negotiating outside of Ebay) a car. So, as an addict, I decided to click on the Ebay Motors link and then "accidentally" applied for Ebay Financing. I am approved for 25k. uh-oh.

And on another note, my BFF, Arianna, may have a new job. Read her email:


puppies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am so fucking excited! i just got wonderful news! i'm being offered a teaching job at goldmiths college in london to lecture on South African history for the autumn term!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its no teaching assistant rubbish, i am going to run the whole course all by myself!!!!! i'm jumping up and down in my flat screaming like an idiot!!!!!
wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh my god, i am sooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!
love ya all, miss ya all
A. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger faycat said...

My name is Faycat, and I am also an eBay addict.

BTW, if you need to unload any of those identical pairs of boots, you're welcome to send them my way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home