Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My First Sweetheart

I met Gabe at a religious youth group thingy. I wasn't religious but my friends were and their parents made me go to church with them on Sundays (If I were to remain their friend). Many people in town described me as a heathen with hippies for parents. Both were/are true.

Gabe and I were really just boyfriend and girlfriend in name only. He lived in McCloud and I lived in Dunsmuir. We would talk on the phone every night and we even kissed when we saw each other. I was way too shy to be having sex at 13, so we didn't try any of that serious stuff. He ended marrying the girl he dated right after me. Then he left that girl for another one. He ended up killing that third one. And here's his latest...his plea.

2 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger faycat said...

i remember when that happened, weren't you out here? i remember your mom calling or something. such a weird freakin story...

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger sarah said...

whoa, that is crazy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home