Monday, August 29, 2005

Nothing to say but, "nothing"

Last night I dreamt about tall jockeys. African ones. I think that it might be a mixture of my blog photo of a tall African jockey and Prager talking about Africa so much last night. Sometimes I dream about midgets too.

So, my house obviously is making me a little crazy, but I love living with so many people. It reminds me of being 19 or 20 or 21 or 24 again. Right now I have Prager, Sherry, Yoshi, Johnny Jr. and my sister. My parents refer to me as an "earth mother," but that is hippie mentality for you. My dad said "kick them all out of the pool before you have to beat one of them up." And that is why he is also a hippie with anger management issues. So predictable he is. He even tried to convince me that Fox News' coverage of Hurricane Katrina was part of the government's conspiracy to brainwash us against all Muslims. He said that the eye of the storm looked like a holy jihad and in the corner was a flag waving. It looked like the end of the world. In India, says daddio, the Indian Government doesn't even warn those assholes. You hear it all the time - "a village of one thousand was swept away today"- and nobody cares because there are too many frickin people there. They are happy to lose as many as they can. But in the US of A, Fox makes the weather patterns look like war or a reason to go to war. What the hell happened to this country? But that is a hippie with anger management issues who is also a conspiracy theorist for you.
How many people have perished in our hurricane war today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home