Missing: Short-Term Memory
I suffer from short-term memory loss every time I drink. So, either I'm an alcoholic-- which is a possibility-- or, I am showing the beginning signs of dementia. Sometimes I can't differentiate between memories that are real and those that are dreams. The other night, I apparently slapped a guy, spent 80 dollars on shots for everyone, puked and yet, I have absolutely no memory of the night. I woke up the next morning in a mexican house dress with a sore throat.
Question of the day: Should I stop the drinking?
It is a real possiblity that I am going to end up like one of those crazy old bats who calls the police because the pizza parlor won't deliver to her house. The next day, I'll be in a jail cell with no memory of the event.
Help me....
It appears that Burt Reynolds likes to slap people too...
the pumpkin masher

1 Comments:
1. yeah, the memory loss thing isn't so good, might want to cut back there.
2. but i love that you slapped some guy, sometimes the drinking blackouts are worth it for that kind of entertainment.
3. i need a hangover mexican housedress, please send me one.
4. burt reynolds kicks ass.
Post a Comment
<< Home