Lil' Peeps
My friend accuses this man of stealing his idea. check it out!!
---------------------------------
I NEED SOME MIDGETS, OR AT LEAST SOME REALLY SHORT PEOPLE (financial district)
Reply to: anon-57123880@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-01-25, 9:23PM PST
i want to have some people wear some heart-shaped costumes. I'm a big tall guy, i'll wear a big heart-shaped costume. I need small people to dress up in smaller heart-costumes and stand next to me while i welcome my fiancee to the country as she lands at the SFO airport on valentine's day. It will be awesome, trust me. Anyways. PLEASE PLEASE write me back if you are short because my fiancee will really be surprised and it will be a ton of fun.
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Compensation: compensation will be fair for your time, we can discuss and work it out.
------------------------------------
I fucking love Craigslist!
the pumpkin masher

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home