From Anthony- He Found this on Craigslist
RE: You were arrested out of the back of my Honda - 1993?
Reply to: anon-107740578@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-10-30, 4:07PM
YOU WROTE:
You had hooked me and our buddy Victor up that night with bags of speed from one of your pals in El Cerrito and then we drove out to see one of your friends in Rodeo. I remember you lived in Carriage Hills in El Sobrante and your dad was a pilot. I think you also went to the continuation school at Contra Costa Junior College but about that I'm not sure...
I was the obnoxious loud mouth girl with dark hair, glasses and big boobs. You had straight, long, light blond hair because you were a rocker. I was just a stoner. My tags were expired and we got pulled over on San Pablo Ave. in Hercules. They did an ID check on all of us and you ended up with a warrant. So they got you out of the car and searched you and found your shit. Then they searched us. I hid my bag in my cleavage before we got out of the car so I didn't get busted but I hell of freaked out because I never bought drugs before and was really scared. You got arrested and they searched my car, even taking the back seat out and turning it over on the side of the road. I had your backpack for a long time until Victor took it; I think he said he was going to sell your books back to the bookstore at the end of the semester.
How the hell are you?
Shit! What a night that was. My life completely fell apart that night. For the last 12 years all I can think about is some fat bitch (with big tits) who couldn't pay her fucking registration on her piece of shit Honda.
Since then, I have been in and out of county jail and state prison and a number of court ordered rehab joints. My ass is sore from bunking with Clifford in Vacaville - (NOTE TO SELF: POWDERED SOAP TAKES LONGER TO PICK UP - STICK WITH OLD FASHIONED BAR SOAP).
I had to cut off all my hair so I can no longer fit that "rocker" image - however after bunking with Clifford - I guess you can call me a COCKER!
I really hope the next time you plan on driving someone to buy dope, that you at least take the time and effort to make sure that your registration is all paid up. That was the single biggest mistake - next to letting a fat bitch (with big tits) drive - that I have ever made.
Oh, and for my backpack and books - I'm glad Victor took them. That stupid little fuck couldn't read to save his life. I hope he got top dollar from them at the bookstore and blew the money on his secret butt plug fetish.
Thanks again for bringing up painful memories of my dreaded past. I wish you the best and remember these final words:
Drugs and Fat Chicks Are Just Trouble!
Have a nice day!
the pumpkin masher

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home